Virtual Private Servers
A virtual private server (VPS) is a single server partitioned into multiple sections that each function as an independent server. It gives you the freedom to configure your server any way you want and costs less than buying your own server.
Our VPS is a hosting solution that delivers practical business benefits such as lower costs, improved performance, and extreme scalability. This uniquely designed and expertly supported VPS platform is the ideal solution for customers who need big power without a big price!
Consider a VPS if you need to:
- Get better performance for your Web site
- Host and manage multiple Web sites on one server
- Get better control over your hosting environment
- Install the applications you need for your Web sites
Our staff has been specifically trained to support your VPS. Through our 24x7x365 customer support, we can help you resolve issues quickly, whether if you are a first-time server administrator or an experienced veteran.
- Dedicated Performance: Unlike a shared web hosting server, with VPS service, you receive your own server resources. VPS service offers you better performance by isolating your website within its own partition of your server.
- Redundant Infrastructure: We pride ourselves on creating a fully redundant data center infrastructure. All systems are built with full redundancy in mind.
- Unprecedented Flexibility: You get full root access to virtual servers, and execute live migrations and perform hardware maintenance with zero downtime. We offer a full range of operating system options to best suit your needs, such as CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and more!
- Control Panel & Instant OS Provisioning: Online access to manage and monitor your solution using our VPS control panel. Our VPS control panel offers tools such as resource performance graphs, starting, stopping and suspending of virtual machine(s) and rapid provisioning of operating systems and software packages.
- High Performance Storage: Data is stored on a SAN versus Local Disk providing reliability and better disk throughput.
Self–Managed Virtual Private Servers
When you choose a self-managed Virtual Private Server, the server and application management, as well as any system administration is up to you. We will provision your server, any additional devices, and services. You’ll be connected to our enterprise-level network and get basic tech support services, including:
- 24 x 7 Customer Support based from North America
- Web-based self–service ticketing, billing, and server management capabilities
- 24×7 Web-based live support chat
- 24×7 Phone support
- Server Monitoring and Network-based security protection — We monitor and protect against distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- Tutorials and Support Documentation
- 99.9%+ Uptime Guarantee
Our VPS service uses OpenVZ Linux container software. OpenVZ allows for OS level virtualization which allows us to offer better resource usage. All server containers also allow for burstable memory usage. In addition to your servers dedicated resources, you also take advantage of burstable memory rates for real-time performance scalability.